- Kindness and appreciation when we talk about our body
- Focusing on what the body allows us to do and supporting it rather
than stressing over the shape, the scars, the lack of a thigh gap, the
If we could zoom into the body we would see that it is made up of atoms and 99% space. If we zoomed even closer, we would realize that an atom is simply made up of energy waves (quantum physics). Each atom has its own frequency or vibration. The body is giving off and absorbing light and energy all the time. If the energy we absorb is harmonious or in sync with our overall frequency or vibration ("good vibes") then we feel uplifted and energized. However if our environment or what we take in through our senses has a lower and a heavier vibration ("bad vibes") to it than what we radiate, then there is a lowering of our energy levels or flow.
We feel this draining of energy happening to our body when:
- We meet people who dwell on the negative
- We spend too much time on blue light devices
- We abuse our body with empty calories, toxic substances or overwork
- We spend too much time indoors in sedentary positions
- We believe we are our negative thoughts and old victim stories
- We are anxious about the past and worried about the future
- We ignore the signs of sleep deprivation
.....to name a few.
We feel the surge and flow of energy in our body when we listen to it and give it what it needs:
- Respect and kind thoughts/words that send a feast of loving energy
to the body's cells
- Sufficient sleep so the brain can detox and the body can repair itself
- Nourishing (high vibration) food that in turn raises the body's cell
- Replenishing with water to prevent dehydration (body averages
- Moving regularly so the energy flows more harmoniously throughout
- Deep breathing throughout the day to calm and relax the body
- More time outdoors, especially in nature (high vibration environment)
- Having friends, mentors and peers that uplift, inspire and encourage
- Learning from the past and focusing on the present in order to
change our future
.....to name a few.
Everything in the Universe is a sea of energy vibrating at different frequencies. We are swimming in this energy bath and there is a constant daily exchange of energy. How we feel and our emotional state are true indicators of our vibrational state at any given moment. By paying attention to what we are feeling in our body and deliberately sitting with and breathing into the emotions that are surfacing, we are better able to keep the energy moving. Ignoring the physical and emotional signs creates energy blocks that in time will find louder ways to surface and get our attention. Our natural state when energy is harmoniously flowing is joy, peace and high creative energy. It is our responsibility to take care of ourselves so we can share our authentic and unique energy signature with the world and in turn raise each other up. It is a daily challenge and life long pursuit but well worth the effort if we want to experience life more fully.